
Long time no blog!! LOL!! I am so excited! Fall is basically here. How do I figure that? FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! Woohoo!! I am going to post some pics here and let you all know what they are. We have had many things go on this summer and I will update!!
-Kitchen is finished!!!!
-Bathroom is finished!!!!
-Dining room floor refinish is in progress!!!!
From the top: Amanda and her, Levi, a very nice young man that we love too!!
Big family breakfast day and all the kids made it!! Most recent family pic!
Our 3 high school boys ready for some football tonight!! Our oldest son, Nate, is in the middle and is the quarterback for our varsity team this year!
Our new puppy, Hadassah!! What a doll! (Guess where we got her name??!!)
My 3 daughters on moving day for Amanda and Levi. They bought their 1st home and we helped them move after breakfast!
I am so thrilled with our great God and how He has blessed us this year!! And the year ain't over yet either!!!
Be Blessed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment