Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Change....
I want some change...I am not even sure what I want TO change.....I am 41 years old. Is this what they mean by a mid-life crisis? I love my husband and family...that I do NOT want to change, but I need some inspiration....
...I feel stuck in a rut....it may be due to the fact that Sweetheart and I are unable to go off alone for any legitimate length of time....or that we have taken over the care of our grandson for the time being....I just don't know....I don't feel particularly depressed....I am just being honest and real right now....
Zeke, our 14 year old lab, is having trouble with one of his back legs working correctly...it tends to give out occasionally and we have to help him get up. He is on meds. That saddens me...he is a joy to my heart...he climbs the stairs and loves his walks....acts like a pup at times.
Now I am off to finish some supper stuff and clean up....;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment