This week so far has been run, run, run! Our daughter found out that she passed all her tests for attaining her GED, so we have planned an impromptu graduation party for this Sunday! I was to the bank on Monday, to the bank again on Tuesday and then shopping, shopping yesterday and then Bible study at church, and today I am just going to stay home and get something accomplished! Our kitchen project is nearly complete. We have repainted our kitchen and have gotten rid of so much junk! We did a Mediterranean look. The only thing we will have to wait on is the tile for the floor, the ceiling fan and a Bistro table and chairs. Maybe next month.
I will have to take some pics when it is all done. The bathroom and laundry room is next. A beach and sand theme in the bathroom. It will look spectacular! I will love that relaxing feel in there and that is a place you can use it more, right?!
As for the grad. party, about 100 people maybe if everyone shows and so I have been crockpotting roasts for this past week and freezing ice cream buckets of shredded beef for barbeque. We are having salads, chips and cake to go with it. Perhaps some baked beans too. It is supposed to be nice that day-mid 60's so all is well on that front. I will pray for even warmer weather! God is faithful!
Going thru pictures of Joanie to put out for people to look at has been on my mind as well. I have assigned that task to my daughter, Kara. She and I are the only gals at home now among all boys and men. We are outnumbered 5 to 2. Oh well!
Lots to do and better get to it today!
Blessings!
Linda
No comments:
Post a Comment