Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Gardening, track meets, baking and friends!





Busy, busy, busy! Two track meets last week, one tonight. I am not going to tonight's meet. Of course, if the rain moves in again, they most likely won't have it. Yay! Not sounding too encouraging to the boys am I. LOL! Gets to be where you just don't want to have to run for a while. I went to a Ladies' Tea on Saturday with Terri Savelle Foy speaking. Oh, what fun!!! Sunday was church, of course, and then last night we had friends over for supper to celebrate Cinco de Mayo! Today, back to business. Bread to make, buttermilk to use before I have to throw it out! Gordon really does not like it when I have to throw things that I did not get around to using. I can't blame him, but good intentions don't get the job done, you know?
I am also in the process of repainting our kitchen and bathroom. I am telling you, I have lots of energy and I am glad!! God has been so good to us!
AND more bedding plants to put in the ground! Lots of petunias this year. I wanted something more simple this year and they will take right off without a lot of work. So pretty too!
I love the gerbera daisies!

No comments:

Post a Comment