How wonderful today is! Everyday is a gift from God! I am sitting here in my warm home sipping on a cup of coffee. The boys just drove out to go to school and soft music is playing on the stereo in the kitchen. I am in bliss!! Quiet mornings are MY thing! I have been thinking of what I need to get accomplished before Christmas season officially gets underway......shopping lists made, menus planned, etc. We have a new carpet in our living room now that friends helped us get in a couple Sundays ago. Our dining room floor is next and then our downstairs will be complete for now...except for new furniture that we need and that will indeed come in time!! I am thrilled that we will have nice new floors for the holidays!! I am thinking of how beautiful it will look with the tree in our new living room with all the white lights twinkling!!
New drapes are up now and the theme for the living room is black bear/northwoods/cabin. So cozy!~!
I cannot think of anything right now that God has not done for us....Why? Because He is so faithful and continues to always be good and gracious to us. We lack nothing. And when a need comes up, He is right there as our provider, meeting our needs every time!!
I sit here every morning and read my Bible and sip my coffee. Then I sit and get my day planned. I have to say that I am a bit predictable that way. I like having a plan in place. I do need to work more on how to be more flexible when things come up to try to mess that plan up.
On to the day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment