Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Life is Rich and Wonderful!!


Today is a good day! Everyday is a good day whether we are claiming to have one or not....God is faithful! A lot going on and I am enjoying a day home. Tonight is the Football Banquet for the boys. I am one pleased mom and Gordon is so happy with his boys, but it would be nice to stay in and just chill out!
The weather has been glorious and I have to admit here that I am a cold weather person in the fall. But I will love each day anyway. This is the day the Lord has made and I WILL rejoice and be glad in it! Cold weather will come soon enough.
We have our downstairs just about done remodeling. I am waiting on a quilt for the wall in the living room due to arrive soon and our new flooring for our dining room is in and will be picked up this week. It goes in on Saturday afternoon. I have new dishes and silverware for the holidays and our tree will be beautiful in our living room with the cabin look!
God has been good to us!
Wrestling season is upon us soon and then it will be run, run, run again. No matter. I have my crocheting and snacks with me for the wrestling meets. They go long and it is a joy to see our sons compete!
Time to rejoice for what has been and for all that will be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment