Wednesday, December 2, 2009

So Very Thankful!!!


I am so awesomely awed by God!!! Life is good. We have had our share of challenges lately and some have been harder to handle than others, BUT, there is always something to be thankful for!!
Football banquet went well, chili and cinnamon rolls were good, and Nate, our oldest son, the senior, made All District 2nd Team!! We were so thrilled and pleased!
Now wrestling is in full swing and the first meet is on Friday night. Nate made Varsity squad and again, we are thrilled! Kevin, one of our youngest, is on the JV team and that is good for him too as he has 4 years of this yet to go.
The meets run long and so I take my crocheting with me and relax (lol!!) and pray for my boys as we are there watching. Nothing is in vain. God is truly faithful and watches over us all!
The tree is up and the house downstairs is finished! Woohoo! I still have a few pieces of furniture to get yet, but the majority is done and now it is on to the upstairs. I am waiting till spring to do that most likely. I did the living room in a cabin theme, the dining room in a more formal theme and the kitchen is the Mediterranean theme. I am enjoying my home and I love my God for giving us the opportunity to do this!
Onto the day ahead and anticipating the joy it holds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment