Well, as the old year comes to a close and the new year grows closer(less than 2 days, to be exact!), I am pondering how this year has gone. Not too bad. I mean, if we sat down and just thought about all the tough times, it could get pretty depressing. I choose not to do so. What we ponder on is a choice. Circumstances may get tough- we were never promised a life without problems. BUT it is how we respond to those obstacles that determine our lives. Jesus said that we would have tribulation/problems. BUT He also said that we could and would have the victory EVERYTIME if we just trusted and thanked God. Now THAT I can get happy about!!
This year has been one of ups and downs, but I can honestly say that life is so good! I have many things to be thankful for. I have a wonderful, loving husband that adores me! THANK YOU, LORD! I have 7 healthy, wonderful children and 2 of them have significant others that are awesome! THANK YOU, LORD!! I have a beautiful, warm home that we had the opportunity to remodel on the downstairs and it looks marvelous! THANK YOU, LORD!! We are healthy, happy, financially sound, and living a good life with the Lord! THANK YOU, LORD!!
As another year is coming, I am grateful for it. I look forward to an even better year ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment