Wow!! A new year! I am filled with anticipation of what God has in store for us this year. A new decade! Where does all the time go?
We are on the roll with wrestling once again.
Gordon has been thinking about moving for years now but it must be time soon. I love our home and we have done some marvelous remodeling, but God has something even better for us out there! I just trust Him!
I am so thankful too for all that we have. Family, children, a warm home, good food to eat, warm clothes to wear, and reliable cars to drive. We must be thankful for all God has done for us! It opens the way for Him to move and do even more for us.
Gordon's birthday is this week and I am going to make him his favorite bars-Sour Cream Raisin Bars! I think we may go out for supper too and maybe a movie. My birthday is next week so we tend to celebrate it together. Our oldest son is going to be 18 next week too. I went into labor on my birthday 18 years ago on my 21st birthday and he was born the next day, 13 minutes after midnight so he ended up with his own day. I am glad for that. Oh, the memories!
We actually had 4 birthdays in December and we have 3 in January. Only 2 of the kids have summer birthdays. Busy winter and Christmas season around here!!
Thanking God for health and wealth and His blessing upon us each and every moment!!
No comments:
Post a Comment