Nate strutting down the aisle as he walks out a full fledged grad!!Wow!! Summer already! I haven't posted in 5 months.....too long. We are in full swing around here now for summer. Josh is at his dad's for a month and a half, Nate is working basically full time now compared to the school year. He has graduated and is attending Wartburg College in the fall. He is playing college football and studying business. Liking that. He is only gonna be an hour or so away so we can attend games. YAY!! The garden is up and we are already eating broccoli (gotta cut that today!) and salad and onions, etc. This spring was an early one with no snow after Feb. at all so we were able to get in the garden very early this year. When it starts to get warm in the spring, sitting around inside just doesn't do it for me!! The birds are all here and the bird garden is gorgeous this year!! Kara is still doing school this summer. She will do fine and I can spend the extra time with her. We are not going on a summer vacation really so we can just chill out here and relax this summer. I like that!
Looks like a summer storm coming today....I am thinking that is why the garden looks so good and things are just taking off in there. Lots of heat and moisture.
I will be cooking a chicken today for meals. Not sure what I will do with the meat yet. Maybe a chicken pizza or something like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment