Friday, June 11, 2010

Peace and Pizzas!!

Nate posing his silly self in a white goofy suit!!!
Nate built this grandfather clock for me in shop this year!! What a precious gift!

The cousins.....(left to right: Katy, Ashley, Britney, Amanda(our daughter), Bethany, Allison)

Our BIG bonfire....not the typical campfire...LOL!!

Royalty, our jersey cow......LOL!! She saw me taking a pic and had to check it out!

Rainy breezy day here.....I griped about the rain yesterday but today I have decided to enjoy what we have, the sweet smell of rain, the nice breeze floating thru the windows, the wind chimes gaily sounding, the dampness under my bare feet on the deck and the the peace that comes when we stop complaining!
I am making chicken pizzas tonight....a couple with tomato sauces and one with a basil pesto sauce....yummy!!
We have salad to pick from the garden and also have broccoli to cut. I also want to buy strawberries for jam and other yummy stuff!!!
Bird feeders to fill up later as the sun peeks thru the clouds and maybe even some mud puddles to dance in!!!

LIFE is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment