Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday Morning Ramblings....



This is what my kitchen looks like this morning.....yikes!!! Got in late last night from the fair and it was storming out so I just left it...yes...left it...call the clean police on me....felt good to do it, too!




Sweetheart making sausages for breakfast....he said his hair was messed up....lol! Dassa laying at the screen door wishing it would open for her....he he he...if she only knew it wasn't latched, but she doesn't! And we are gonna keep it that way!




Breakfast buffet style....easier, less clean up, and serve yourself.....(I still dish up plates...it's the mom in me..)

I am sitting here sipping my extra bold french roast coffee....just ate a sour cream raisin bar from yesterday..and relaxing.
I won the soup contest yesterday with my Mexican Refried Bean Soup!! It was fun! My bars didn't place, but there were a LOT of bar entries so my odds weren't as good..lol! But we sure are eatin' em up now! I only had to take 4 bars in to be judged so we sit here with lots of yummies for the kiddies....lol!
Tonight is the Justin Moore concert....(really, Linda....like, I dont' think you've mentioned this before....LOL!!)Ok, I am excited, but I don't like the idea of standing in line for a VERY LONG time to just get a seat. I am thinking we will go when we go and get the seat we get. As long as we can see some and hear it all, I am gonna love it! Plus, I can pray for a good spot, right? I mean, God hears me when I pray and I tend to think I may be his favorite..lol!!
Already over 80* and muggy as all get out....MY KINDA DAY!!!!! I may just be delusional from the heat......lol!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have fun. I love your breakfast. I know we have pancakes every Saturday and now I've started adding bacon. Once the boys are teens though, that will all change. I'll have to go all out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is quite the breakfast!

    Many times my kitchen looks less than magazine shoot ready, but I guess it is because we use it, right? I am thankful to have some extra hands to help with clean up- as sometimes I am just wiped and don't have the umphhh needed to do the post-meal clean up.

    Kimmie
    mama to 8
    one homemade and 7 adopted

    ReplyDelete