Ok, so the lawn is currently being mowed, the weeding is being done, music blaring in the kitchen, fresh 7 grain bread on the counter, and I swear the knats are worse than the mosquitoes today. I am running around in my summer fav footwear.....nothin'! I love the feel of the cool grass on my feet and between my toes. I like the smooth feel of the floor in the house under my feet.
For supper: sausages, scrambled eggs, fresh bread and french fries....yes, I have no hash browns and french fries work just fine, thank you! Makin' myself hungry just thinkin about it.
After supper, out to the garden in the cooler evening air and get the watermelons in and the replacement broccoli.
You know, this blog stuff is fun and I really enjoy it, especially in the summer, but I am reading so many cool blogs and I am thinking mine is a bit boring. I don't know how to get all the cool gadgets on mine and all that. I will get this figured out as I go, I guess. I am just bein' me!
No comments:
Post a Comment