Saturday, June 19, 2010

Honoring the Dads in My Life

4 dads to honor....yes, 4.

Father God. I am grateful beyond any words I could use to explain. He has restored all that was lost. Including me. Praise Him always.

My father-in-law. I have not included a pic here but I am grateful for him and glad that he loves me as his daughter.


My daddy. Seen here with all 7 of our children. This is an older pic, as you can see, as 2 have moved out and another graduated this May. He is going to be 90 in July and he is a joy to my heart. A sweet and yet sassy man!!

My Sweetheart. He is THE MAN!!! He rocks! He is smart, sassy, sweet, and fine! He is a dairy herdsman and farmer and I think his tractor's sexy...but only with him driving it! I love him and except for Jesus Himself, he is God's greatest gift to me other than my children. We have a marriage made in heaven. He is a wonderful, calm, easy going dad. Love ya, Honey!!!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the dads out there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment