Friday, June 18, 2010

Organized Chaos......Painting the Feed Shed

This is Hadassah...aka...Dassa for short.
She is looking at me wondering what I have in my hand and if it is something she can chew on...the word 'treat' gets here to stop, drop(whatever toy she has at the moment) and beg. She can 'give ya 5' and say please. Right now, she is hoping that looking at me will be rewarded with a treat!
I am thinking of having the kids paint the feed shed and garage for a summer to-do project...you know, when the kids say...
I'm bored!

Aha! Gotcha!!

I know what you can do......go paint the feed shed....

Awww, Mom.....forget we said that!

Too late! Get to it!

Mwaaaahhaaaaaa....(evil mom laugh!) Love this!

Big storms around us last night...especially north of us about an hour or two. Tornadoes all over the place..about 34 or so they say. We are good and nothing bothered but some good rain. Praising God for it!
Our home is what I call this morning....organized chaos. I know what I have to get done. That is the organized part. The chaos: 2 large boxes of Christian romance books to sort and get on the living room shelf, hanging planters of flowers all over the dining room table to get back out on the hooks since the storms are past, shoes to get back out on the porch, dusty-shedding dog hair floors to sweep and wash, mountain of laundry to wash and hang, and so on it goes.

Maybe I'll go out and paint the feed shed and let the kids work inside.......

3 comments:

  1. aw, cute dog.

    Good luck with that to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just hopping over from Company girls...Love your evil laugh! I have one too, it's great isn't it! Good luck with the list...I know they can be never-ending! Blessings on your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, yes - a couple days of painting will cure of them of boredom for the rest of the summer!

    ReplyDelete