I have decided that I am going to have a good attitude today about stuff...what am I talking about? Well, the roofers are here right now...they were here at 6:45am this morning to strip shingles off and reshingle. I will maintain a good temper about this whole thing because of these following reasons: 1. Warmer home in the winter....2. Better now this week while the weather is sunny and beautiful....3. Has to be done eventually....4. They are only doing their job and I should admire their character trait for being early and diligent....whatever.....
5. This too shall pass..
So the pic below is of Sweetheart getting testy with me about the pics at the fair and giving me 'THE LOOK'. Not too intimidating considering I know he worships the ground I walk on....he he! He puts up with a lot being married to a fiesty, country music jivin', bird-watchin', happy-dancin', God-lovin' woman!! Of course, he is God-lovin' too, and that is precisely WHY he can put up with me.....lol!
I am reading this book and really enjoying it! I am excited about this because I have looked online at Barnes and Noble and there is a WHOLE SET of these books!!! Yeehaw!!! When I find a good book and then find out that there is a whole series, I could just do the 'happy dance'! (I will have to let you all in on the happy dance story another time....you will love it!) Anywho, I remember starting the Jan Karon series of books on Mitford and I have read that series thru 2x now. Those are awesome books if you want to check them out!! I will keep those books forever....ok.... passing them down to my daughters eventually....
This Yada Yada Prayer Group book is so good!

On to fair food....here is what I had....Fried Sweet Potato Waffle Fries dipped in Caramel.(YUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!)This was my favorite food there this year! Ribeye Steak Sandwich with barbeque sauce. (always a fav!) Chocolate Malt. (good!) A very thick chicken breast sandwich with bacon, cheese, and barbeque sauce..Super good!...had to have Sweetheart help me out on this one...!
They also had cheesecake on a stick dipped in chocolate...we didn't splurge on that one this time around.....
Today I am going to keep working on laundry, cleaning, dusting, washing out the fridge, send kids out to weed gardens, read my book, send a kinky text message to Sweetheart, pick up some Zyrtec for sinus relief, crochet on baby blanket, listen to country music, and blog some more. Sounds like a plan!
God is good and my day is blessed! May your day be as well!
Woohoo... Isn't it a good book?!! I am on my way through the series for the second time...plus she has two books already in a spin off series. If you were close, you could borrow them. I have read Mitford 2x as well... loved them! As for the fair food...Yummm! Blessings on your day!
ReplyDelete