Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Talking with ya'll this morning....

GOOD MORNING, GOOD MORNING, GOOD MORNING!!!!! What a beautiful day here in Iowa today! The sun is out, it is a bit cool yet this morning, but will warm into the 80's. I got up this morning and was so refreshed! What a good night's sleep I had. The cool summer breeze flowing in the window next to our bed just lulled me to sleep and it felt good to snuggle under my favorite quilts next to Sweetheart!
I was unsure what to blog about today. I have posted some pics to let you all in on a little of who we are. I may do this occasionally if you are interested. I like to go back and browse thru pics and remember good times! How good God has been to us!

The roofers are working again today on side 3 of the roof. No satellite service as the dish is blocked by their big machine they go up on the roof with. No worries! I have you all to talk to!

I have blackberries to make into a cobbler today and will get that posted on my kitchen blog. Sorry I haven't gotten anything on there so far but I will today...promise!

I am so thoroughly enjoying the Yada Yada book...wow! What a good book and I think I am just like Jodi in the book. Her life kinda parallels mine some.....freaky, huh? But that is why I enjoy the book so much, I think, is because I can sooooo relate to her.
Onto the pics I have chosen today.....


These are our daughters....the youngest, in the back, I will call her 'Giggles' because she loves to laugh (what a good quality, huh?!)Then in the middle is our middle! He he! She I will call 'Sweet Spirit' as she has such a good heart towards others. And our oldest is up front and I will call her 'Bold Girl'. No qualms from her to let you know what she thinks...lol! This pic is from when she and her man moved into their 1st home. We were all there helping and I had to get a pic of my girls, ya know!


This is our dairy cow...a Jersey. We love our Royalty..that is her name. She saw me taking a pic and as cows are so VERY curious, almost to their detriment, she had to check me out....so I snapped this!! She is a doll!


This is the country music star, Justin Moore, at our county fair on Saturday night. Bold Girl took this for me. She had to be right up to the stage so she could almost touch him....like all the other screaming females.....lol! Now you know why I am calling her Bold Girl for this blog!


This pic is a favorite of mine....it is when we attended a conference in Milwaukee, WI and took some time to go to the lake...I believe it is Lake Michigan. Anywho, I love this shot. So calming to me and it makes me want to go back so much! This is Sweetheart as you probably already guessed.......ahhhhhhhhh.....

Well, gotta get to looking at some other blogs and then onto the cobbler today. I need to clean out our fridge too.....talk to you all later!

1 comment:

  1. Morning Linda!Thanks for your visit and prayers :) What a lovely pic of your girls! I sooo understand the identifying with Jodi in the book! I'm glad your enjoying it! Have fun with the cobbler..Blessings on your day!

    ReplyDelete