Thank you, Lord, for Christopher. Thank you for his service to our country.....his country.
Thank you for our little midwest town here with good folks that love you and love this country...their country....my country......
Honoring those that keep us free....praising God that they are willing to do what it takes....no matter the sacrifice.....
Comfort his family and friends, Lord, and help them in any way possible to be able to come through this in strength with heads held high in honor of their hero....our hometown hero.A lot of emotions go through me right now as I write this. I wouldn't know where to begin to tell you how I feel except maybe this way......I am proud to be an American and I am proud to live in my town, my home.......we honor our own.
That's awesome that your town does that. My dad is currently serving in Afghanistan and I don't think he'll get that homecoming.
ReplyDeleteChristopher died in Iraq so the town decided to honor him that way..his funeral is on Thursday....Be Blessed!!
ReplyDelete