I am sitting here with a new laptop. Our old hard drive hit the dust last week. I am standing strong in the hope that they will recover all our photos from the old computer. That is really all I long for from that, really.
This brand spankin' new baby is the BOMB! Faster than you can imagine! Love it!
I have been up this morning since 2:30 am. I am ok with that. Sometimes when I cannot get back to sleep, I know it's God waking me up to pray and get with Him on some things we need to talk about before the day starts. Life is good.
Sweetheart and I just had a long 4 day weekend together for our 13th anniversary. I didn't want it to end...lol! But we got a lot of shopping done for the house and some new clothes that we needed. God is good! He meets EVERY need!
Today my agenda includes sorting thru papers to get organized, cleaning, supper planning, visiting my dad, and just loving the good life!
Have a good one!
Oh, I really hope you get all your photo's back!
ReplyDeleteBlessings on your day my friend!