Thursday, March 3, 2011

Update....

Hey, everyone! I am at the library right now typing this. Our internet is out for a week and a half and I am thrilled about it to be completely honest. The service provider bought out another one and the reliability was terrible for the last 2 weeks. Who says bigger is better?! So...we are reconnecting on the 15th with a new provider and it is going to be wireless and super warp speed fast. Yay!
As for now, I will be visiting our local library daily, which is only about 2 blocks from our house...woohoo!! My daily walk and motivation for it too!
I will check in with you all later! Be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. That is great movitivation for walking! I have wireless and love it!!!

    I hope the transition goes smoothly for you....it can be so frustrating when computers don't do what their told :)

    Erin

    ReplyDelete