Whew!!! It has been a busy couple months! I am so glad things are starting to return to normal.
Grandbaby Robby was born Aug 30th! Here is Grandpa(my Sweetheart) with him...
What a good baby we have here! They are staying with us for a while. He is Grandma's little sweetie! That's me!
Also, this past weekend, our sweet daughter got married. The joy is amazing! How we love her and her sweetheart! Here are a few pics:The happy couple!!
The studs! LOL! Sweetheart with 3 of our sons in the wedding party....
Father-daughter dance
My 91 years young daddy with our daughter...precious!
Sweetheart and I.....
The last few weeks have been some of the busiest of our lives, but all is well and God is SOOOOO good to us. We are beyond blessed!!
I will post more pics later on as more come available.

No comments:
Post a Comment