Saturday, August 27, 2011

Staying Home

Just me and Zeke this morning.....got my cup of coffee, crickets are in full chirp and I am savoring the quiet before the busyness gets going. 2 weeks and counting until the wedding.....a lot to do before then as well.....
......grandbaby due tomorrow, but for sure will be born by Wednesday or Thursday doctor said. Got the cradle cleaned up, some onesies washed...just have to buy some diapers to have on hand.
I bought some mums I found at Sam's. Gorgeous fall colors of bronze and burgandy. I am gonna clean up the deck, get rid of some older, dying annuals there for the season and re-do the decor out there for fall now.
Not sure what to cook for supper. I will have to research the meat in my freezer....got company most likely for supper tomorrow. That will be nice.
I have to re-organize my kitchen. Got a new inside grill/griddle....some new pots and pans....and 2 awesome pizza pans. Love it!
We are staying home this weekend and that is FINE with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment