I love this photo....
I am in sheer bliss this morning! I SAVOR Sunday mornings! I BREATHE Sunday mornings!
Hot, strong, steaming coffee to sip...the fall issue of Midwest Living...ideas for a fall front door celebration...Sunday paper comes and coupons to go thru....fresh, homemade cinnamon rolls getting started...I have had some God time in His precious Word and I am invigorated with LIFE!
Soft country music playing on the stereo....got a family reunion this afternoon....some macaroni salad on the agenda for that and perhaps a peach topped cheesecake to go with.
I feel like I am already living in heaven....my life is amazing. I am overflowing this morning with Jesus in every cell of my body. Every breath I take is a celebration of His Life in me.
I ADORE fall....the vibrant colors, the smells of burning leaves and early morning bacon frying for weekend breakfasts.
I am planning a trip to the apple orchard....homemade applesauce with permeate the house with it's signature smells....cinnamon and butter....oh, my....
May your Sunday mornings be just as blessed as mine......!

No comments:
Post a Comment