I am sitting here at my computer. In the still of the morning, I hear the toilet flush upstairs and our son(not in school anymore), go back to bed for the time being. Crickets are chirping incessantly, Zeke is chillaxing on the old leather couch, the smell of peaches is in my nose as the rest of my peaches that I haven't worked up yet are right next to me in the boxes on the chair, I have a sink full of dishes to load in the dishwasher(praise God for dishwashers!), and a day full of quiet as the kids are all back to school today.
I am contemplating how this school year will be. How busy we are going to get. I have to MAKE myself only try to think one day at a time or else I could get just a wee bit overwhelmed.
It's all good. Jesus and me, we got it covered.
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment