Monday, August 13, 2012

Devastation...sadness.....

We have had our grandbaby for a while now....his mom(our daughter) and dad have been looking for a place to live for a while now and staying with his sister while they work nights. Yesterday they came over to see the baby and take him to a hospital appt. Her husband got angry with her and we called him on it. We said if he wanted to stay with us he had to keep his anger in check. He took the baby and stomped off down the street. He says we cannot see him anymore....our daughter is torn...she is too scared to leave his abusive ass.....so she chose him over the well being of the baby. Same old abusive woman thing to do....I went thru an abusive relationship....years ago. I chose to leave....I hid at a women's shelter....I know what she feels like to a certain degree. I am devasted and sad that our little sweetie is with that man.....our daughter is making excuses for him.... ....I will trust God for our little one's safety....but right now.....I am in shock and sobbings.....God, it hurts............

No comments:

Post a Comment