I sit here thinking of what to blog about. I want to write. My fingers are itching to just type the letters today. I have been watching biographies this morning on Josh Turner and Alan Jackson. I think they are my 2 favorite singers right now. I say right now because in the summer I gravitate towards country music. A lot. This is an understatement to say the least. My Sweetheart says it is a lot like there is a scratch on the album vinyl and it just keeps playing over and over and over.....I am thinking he wishes I would play some other music...ya think?!
Anywho, my days consist of thinking all about how happy I am and how wonderful life is and how free we are when we truly realize what Jesus did for us. I can't help it. I am happy.....a lot. I just don't feel bad about that. I have no guilt complex and no one is going to make me feel bad. Jesus died so that we could LIVE!!! Abundantly!! There is no other option here, people! Yes, I know hard things happen and things don't always seem so great, BUT I refuse to dwell on the negative. Love me, hate me....I don't care. I love my life.
I love my country music. I love my dog. I love my house. I love my kids. I love my Sweetheart. I love my friends. I love food. I love coffee. (not necc. in this order..lol!)
This is how mornings are for me......I LOVE MORNINGS!!! I realize I am probably really annoying some people with this.....get happy! Realize that the Savior Who created you, knows you better than you know yourself and that He has it all figured out better than you. Then put it all in His hands and just fall back and relax. Striving and working and worrying will just wear you out and get you nowhere. Doesn't it just seem like the hardest thing to just stop trying and let God? But, man, when you do....it's ALL good!
Ok. Enough rambling.....good stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment