Tractor Pull
Tractor pulls are fun...especially in person. Lots of smoke, diesel smell, and big tractors and trucks!
Yesterday, our youngest son (age15)and I went and picked strawberries. I got over 30 lbs and will be making them into jam and pie and such. I am procrastinating today on that for some reason. I know I have to get started. I will. Just not right this moment.
Do you ever find yourself with PLENTY to do around the house and yet sit around with "nothing to do"...lol! That is me right now. Here is what I have done so far today:
-I did go thru a bunch of food magazines and got some recipes out that I wanted and now the mags can go in the trash.
-I did eat a whole bowl of garlic and butter noodles.
-I did get my hair washed.
-I did get my bed made.
-I did get some FB and blogging time in.
-I did listen to some good preaching so far.
-I did have 2 cups of amazing coffee and am now drinking a Pepsi.
Ok, so not much has been accomplished...lol! But I will get around to things...eventually. Sometimes we all need these kinda days! (especially when it is rainy and cold out like today...)
In the Beloved,
Linda


Mmmm Strawberries! I want to make some freezer jam, but our weekend is busy with my sister coming for a visit. If there are still some around next week, I will have to go and pick some!
ReplyDelete