
Just sitting here thinking of this good day ahead and praising our good God for it all! A bit breezy out today, but in the mid-70's and smelling the spring air! My day today is made up of some kitchen cleaning, cooking, meal-planning, vacuuming, making the bed, feeding the dog, cats and bunny, opening up some windows a bit later, shower, coffee with Jesus, a friend coming over, recipe swapping, decorating ideas, and the Dove Awards later tonight.
I did not put those in any special order except to say that every little thing that I have to do today, I am doing with God. He is my friend, helper, director, etc. I will include Him in all today. That is how I get things finished and accomplished, with His help!
Oh, yes, I do have some gardening to do as well! And sun tea to make for my company!
Oh, and needing to clean this desk, can you tell??!!
Blessings to all!! Have a Jesus-filled day!
No comments:
Post a Comment