Thursday, April 16, 2009

Simple Pleasures


Ok, people. I am here to tell you that this template stuff is NOT easy to figure out. At least not for me, but alas, I shall not quit. I am just setting it aside for the day!!
Praise God for His never quitting on us! Today is a gorgeous 70*+ day and I am ready to start getting more done around here! Got to get some windows open finally and go out and start putzing around in the flower gardens.
Gordon bought me this new water fountain.

SOLAR POWERED!!! I don't have to move a cord now everytime we mow!! Isn't God awesome?! I know, simple pleasures and joys, but that is how I live life. Looking for God in the small things is important to me. EVERY good thing is from Him and I want to acknowledge it so I don't get passed up on anything!! I want all the good things God has for me! When we learn to see the blessing in every good thing, we open the door for God to keep on pouring those blessings in! When we start to take things for granted and gripe, we are slammin that door shut. Never let that be me, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment