This is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it!
We had more rain and now have a break. Almost 4 inches total since Friday night. We were in a very dry spell so this will more than make up for that. The Lord is good!
I see that the orioles are coming up our way finally this year. I love looking for the bright orange and black birds every year! They really tell me that spring has officially sprung. Usually show up around the 1st few days of May every year and I keep things out there for them all summer then. They LOVE grape jelly!! If you have grape jelly, they will stay around! I also put out nectar for them too, but it just doesn't compare to the jelly for them.
I found my 7 grain flour! Finally came in again at the store and I grabbed a bag. I should have grabbed another, but I will get more later on too! We love the crunch it gives the bread with all the seeds and nuts in it!
Monday means house cleaning from the weekend, too. That is ok. I look forward to straightening up around here! I also have to meal plan for the week. I am making a Greek Mediterranean pasta salad for supper tonight. I may serve some steak with it. I will see. The recipe is from Taste of Home.
http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Asparagus-Fennel-Pasta-Salad
A good friend of mine made it and loves it so we are trying it out tonight! I must say that the Mediterranean people are the healthiest people on earth for a reason. I want to make more of that type of food. I am also going to try a Gyro recipe that my friend said is sooo good!
I also finally got the computer hard drive vacuumed out this morning. It was working too hard and the internet was much slower. Do any of you all have to do that?
We had a very nice spaghetti dinner yesterday after church with good friends. Oh, how good our God is to give us such friends and for fellowship!!
Well, better git to gittin!
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment