Thursday, September 9, 2010

Football, soup, and homebuying...

Tonight is the BIG game!! Vikings football against those New Orleans guys. We can prevail!!! We are Vikings people!!! We are Favre people!!!! Bring it, Saints!!!

Just a little smash mouth for Thursday morning...you know I gotta talk football...it's just in me....

Soup day, I am a thinkin'...rainy, cool...mmmmm, yeah. Soup. Works for me. Nothin' quite like a hot bowl of stew or chili or soup on a cold, fall day. Sippin off the spoon and savoring the rich, deep flavors. Dipping in a steamy, creamy cinnamon roll or tangy, cheesy corner of garlic bread...oh, dear. I haven't had breakfast yet and I am already thinkin supper!! Pardon me.

Tonight, while all fortunate others are watching our precious Vikes kick some major bootie, Sweetheart and I will be attending a homebuyers class...4 hours required. Just to finish off a loan process. Our loan came in and we have made an offer on a house. Gonna hear by Saturday night or before. God is faithful!!

1 comment:

  1. How did the house offer go? I know I'm ready for soup making!

    ReplyDelete