
Ok, I'm game. I am joining the Simple Things link. ( I tried to put it in here but it wouldn't work.)
I love ya, Katherine!
Anywho, my simple thing or as I like to say, simple joy, is to get up before everyone else and get my steamy, hot cup of coffee (in a great cup, as my friend likes to say!), and cozy up in the corner of my living room sofa with my Bible and sometimes with my Dassa, our lab. I grab the kleenex box and I love to just sit in the silence, sip my coffee and soak in the quiet. I love to hear God. All is still and that is my BEST time of day.
I have much better days when I have made this time a priority. My family will testify to this.
Sometimes it is hard to pull myself out of bed to do this....I like to lay in bed late at night and read until I can barely keep my eyes open. I cannot even begin to express my thrill with books....ahhh...but that is for another 'Simple Things' posting, now isn't it?! Blessings to you all!
Ah! now that is a beautiful simple thing! Thanks for joining today my friend... Blessings!
ReplyDelete