Hot steamy coffee mornings, bubbling soup on the stove during the day, baking breads and cookies, cuddling in an afghan with my Bible, smelling the applesauce simmering on the stovetop, hearing the school bus rumble by on our gravel road, the smell of burning leaves....
I am lovin' the fall weather and not afraid to say so!! Every time the season changes, I am ready. I am sure it is the Lord helping me with it. I never used to really like change. It gets me out of my comfort zone. But with His help, I have learned that there are seasons of change. I am learning how to embrace good change and have victory over challenging changes.
Can't forget football season either. I live with my Sweetheart and we have 4 boys. I was raised as an only child and my dad had to have someone to talk to about football so I was it! I love it! This weekend is the college football opener. Our son is playing and we are heading down there to watch. Packing the sweaters and jackets, snacks, water bottles, DVD recorder, camera, etc....I am ready to go!!
Have a blessed fall day!!
I love fall and all its colours. I can't wait for the leaves to start falling so the kids and I can start jumping in them and kicking them around. As well, filling up our pumpkin bags to decorate our yard with.
ReplyDelete