Haven't posted in a while...just really noticed that. We have been busy around here...
The Women's conference was wonderful. Good friends, good Word of God and a good brunch together.
The men had a meeting that same night on Saturday night and it was good too, they said. Sweetheart took our boys and I went and hung out with my dear friend whose husband was there too.
Sunday we went to church where the conference was held and it was phenomenal! God is so good!!
It has been hot and muggy here, but the rain has moved in and cooler weather is on the way...YAY!!!! I am happy about fall!
This weekend is the home opener for college football. Nate is playing this weekend and we have gotten a room down in the college town where he is. A big tailgater party before the game, then the game, and then fireworks after. It is the college's 75th Anniversary for the football program. Then Sunday another game, the J.V. game.
It will be a fun weekend!
Today we go look at a few more houses. I am excited about that! We have narrowed down our search to these 4 that we are interested in. Unless the Lord reveals something else that we haven't seen yet, but trusting in Him all the way!
I will keep ya updated!
I need to get groceries for sure tonight or tomorrow morning. I may just wait till tomorrow. I want to take my time. I enjoy grocery shopping. Don't think I am crazy. I like meal planning and then getting just what we need for the week. I am learning how to be more wise with our finances. Especially since we just bought a Suburban and are buying a home.
God is faithful...He has our back.
I will leave you with a quote that a friend of mine left on Facebook....
'God being with you is not a feeling-it is a forever settled fact. So relax...enjoy! He's got you!!'
I'm so glad that you had a great weekend. You're long weekend sounds like a lot of fun too. I've never tailgated. Might be something to look into, however, I don't think tailgating is something hockey fans do. :)
ReplyDeleteI too like meal planning and shopping for the week. It makes my life easier and keeps me on task. Plus, the family likes to know what they're going to eat, before they complain about it.
Sounds busy at your house! I love grocery shopping. I have gotten away from my two week menu plan and shop, but I'm going to start again this Fall... Blessings on your day!
ReplyDelete