I cut my fingernails back!! Yay!!!! I am NOT crazy!!! I can soooooo type better now! I liked how they looked and all, but I like to write on the blog and now I can FLY!!
Whoooot!!!!
In other news, today is our last day at home with our oldest son. Tomorrow we move him into college. Only an hour away, but he won't live at home anymore. I will bawl. I am not ashamed. He is our 1st son to move out. It will be ok. He is only gonna be an hour away. But I will indeed cry. I will take pics too so I will post them later on. When I can handle it...lol!
Two of our nieces are here for a couple days and they are awesome! They are graduated from high school too. Gonna go out for supper tonight with em!
Cooler air is moving in....feels WAY better outside! I do have a feeling we still have some hot days ahead, but for now I am thrilled about the break in the heat.
more later.....
Cry away my friend! There is something good and healing and right about tears when you watch your little ones fly...How wonderful that he is ready to go! Glad its cooler, blessings on your day!
ReplyDeleteOh, Linda. My heart is breaking for you. My oldest is 7 (however, going on 17) and even though I joke and say all my kids are out at 18, I couldn't imagine a day where she wasn't home. I'm praying that God helps you through this time of change. Remember its a good change. He has us to train our children so that when they go, they're ready.
ReplyDelete