Sitting here thinking of a lot of things. Praising God for His grace and strength. I have been up since 6am. Not too early, but early enough to get my quiet time with Jesus in and a shower. Ate breakfast, ordered protein powder for our weight lifting college boy, and now figuring bills for the month.
The weekend was a hot one but still a good one. Our oldest daughter, who lives in town, invited me for lunch out on Saturday. What a treat! I had a chicken and bacon quesadilla(don't think I spelled this correctly). She had a chicken salad. It was fun!
Yesterday we had a speaker at church and it was AWESOME!! Got all fired up and still that way! Had another meeting at church last night and got to talk to friends and laugh a lot! God is good!!
Today I am focusing on laundry (again!) and getting some more papers to the mortgage company. We are closing in on getting the key.....God is faithful and moving things along speedily. I have the house all furnished in my mind already!
Boys will be gone this evening. Football camp starts and summer is officially over for them with school coming up. School supplies to buy and food to stock in the fridge.
If you ever hear me say that having a house full of teenagers is a breeze......just slap me upside my head! LOL!
Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment