It has been a busy couple of days. Been muggy and hot as well. We have had fans running at full bore. I took a cool shower last night to cool off. It felt great with the fan on after I got out!
I have been feeling like we are in limbo...(I honestly don't even know what that means, but I have heard it before....)
Signed some more papers and waiting again to hear back on the house some more. The call will come any time now. I am sure of it.
Have you ever felt like you didn't know what to do with your day...waiting for something but yet didn't feel like you could really do much if the phone rang and you had to run out?
I have cucumbers that I think I will try to make into refrigerator pickles. I may be the only one to eat them...LOL! They sound easy and good. I don't can anything anymore. I like to freeze stuff, but cukes don't do that very well.
We have also been getting tomatoes in on a regular basis. I think we need to start eating them more to keep up...or I could make my spaghetti sauce that I made last year. It was good and I could freeze it!!
I am re-reading the Yada Yada series. It is so good and I am learning more about prayer all the time! I love it! I started reading the House of Hope series but am now waiting for the 3rd book to come in the mail. I had to order it.
Alan Jackson is on the stereo right now singing hymns. I like country music and he is one of my favs! He is singing, 'How Great Thou Art'. When I, in awesome wonder, consider all your hands have made.....
I can smell the chicken I have boiling in the kitchen for Chicken Spaghetti later. I am planning on making pancakes for brunch this morning for the kids too.
I have to stay busy...my mind would love to run away from me, but I keep my mind stayed on Him and I have perfect peace.
I need to continue to find the joy in every moment...all is well.
Hi! Yes, you are in limbo, but the Lord is right there with you!Freezer spaghetti sauce? You need to post the recipe for that one! Praying for peace and joy for today! Blessings!
ReplyDelete