Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Middle of the Week....

I honestly have started this post 2 times now. Here I am on a 3rd....
A friend is coming over today to help me go thru some stuff and get rid of what we don't need anymore. I will not move junk when we move. I want a clean start.
I was up early this morning. God is faithful. He is giving me a fresh wind now and I have to get moving. I will be getting a 2nd cup of coffee here soon and that will help as well.
Another cloudy day with rain coming. 1st day of fall and I am soooo glad. We went out in the garden the other night and we have squash like you wouldn't believe. I roasted some for supper the other night and it was wonderful. We are still gonna be handing them out to those that like it around here. LOTS of squash to make up and freeze. Of course, they do last a while without having to cook them right away too. I have this awesome squash stuffing casserole that is simply divine for autumn or Thanksgiving. I may have to post that recipe on here.
Sitting here thinking of what to post....ever had a day like that? Well, I guess that means I will end this right now....talk to you all later! Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Hey!Love The new background! Yes, please post the recipe, and how do you freeze squash? I see it at the farmers market at such good prices, but I don't know what to do with it!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete