Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I am 40!!

I am 40 years young today. I don't feel one whit different than I did yesterday or the day before or even a month ago. Ok, I mean physically different. I feel great! BUT I do feel different in other ways. I have grown spiritually this past year...my relationship with God is stronger than ever. I rely on Him more than I have ever done. I depend on Him. He is my strength. He is everything to me. He has given me more than I could have ever imagined! I have a loving Sweetheart...7 beautiful children...a grandchild on the way...a handful of very close friends...a wonderful new home...a new Suburban...how good is our Great God!!
God cares for us...not just about the big things...but all the simple things as well. I am grateful to Him and give Him ALONE the glory and honor for His mercy and grace for another year to live for Him.
Today I woke up to great coffee and my quiet morning time with God...I watched some news, ate a good breakfast that my sweet daughter made for me, am working on another cup of good coffee (although I have to warm it up again!), and I am going to just enjoy every moment..... Life is good!

1 comment:

  1. 40???? Well, my friend, you can always take great comfort in the knowledge that you will always be younger than me... ~sigh~ lol

    ReplyDelete