Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Passion.....

Man!! Do you ever notice how emotions can change so quickly?! I am determined to be a very passionate person and yet stay calm no matter what. I can do ALL things in Christ!!
Sweetheart is so level headed and calm and wonderful. I want to be more like him. I wake up so happy and the kids pull something and I have to deal with it. Like satan himself is trying to ruin my day....hey, he is. Well, I ain't having any of it!!

I was thrilled that we had such a good result with our elections yesterday. But we have to remember that it isn't just voting people in that gets results. If we do that but still leave God out of the equation, we are still just trying to accomplish things our own way. Without God, NOTHING good comes of anything.
Praying is crucial no matter where you live. Our world is seemingly coming apart at the seams, but not for the Christian, the TRUE followers of Jesus Christ that KNOW their authority in Christ. We have peace and joy....ALWAYS!
This is not just some nicey, nicey, head in the clouds theology. It is a FACT. If you really know God and you really have a relationship with God and spend time with Him, you cannot help but be changed. Genuine, real stuff here.
I am fed up with 'fake' people who run party lines and say what they think others will approve of. All we have to do is tell the truth and not be concerned with what everyone thinks. You won't make everyone happy anyway, so quit trying.

Ok, off the soapbox now....
Gorgeous sunny day out and plenty to do. Dusting, sweeping, load the dishwasher(did I say that this is the 1st time I have ever owned a dishwasher??!!love it!), go get the mail, start the crockpot for supper, etc.
Time to get busy, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment