I have been doing some Christmas tweaking with my blog. I will have to do some more as I am not completely satisfied with it yet.
It was a long holiday weekend, but it was fun. Our son is back at college until Christmas break, which isn't all that far off now. He gets almost a month off for Christmas so that will be nice.
Today I am just letting my body and spirit wind down after all the family, friends, food and football. I need a chillin' out break today.
No worries about supper, that's for sure! Lots of leftovers to make due tonight. I am glad. I just want to hang out with God today and let Him refresh me and get me back in the groove.
Have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Yum! enjoy your leftovers... and your refreshing day with our great God! Blessings on your Monday!
ReplyDeleteHello dear friend. I've not been around the blogosphere for a while. I've been playing catch up in my real life that has taken control and stressing me out. Now, my hubby is home for two weeks so I'm hoping to just relax. Your Christmas look looks delightful.
ReplyDelete