Good morning!! Yes, it is a good day today! Sun out shining brightly and all the frost looks like glittery diamonds! The SON is also shining brightly today.....He is so good!
Today is Election Day here in America. We are DEFINITELY voting! It is almost sinful NOT to vote. No one has any right complaining about anything if they did not vote....ok, so complaining is wrong anyway, but you get my drift. It is one of my soap box issues. If you ain't gonna vote, keep your trap shut about how things are. Nuf said!
I am going to get some Christmas music going around here today and on the blog too! I know my Sweetheart thinks I am a little mad about Christmas once Halloween is over, but I love it! Of course, by the time Christmas is over, I am ready to pitch the tree and get on to spring.....lol!! So bear with me as I share some of my favorite Christmas music. Oh, and don't expect ME to be saying, "Happy Holidays". It is all about Christ and that is what we will proclaim!
I am gonna throw in Crockpot Enchiladas today to match up with my good friend, Katherine!! Yay!!
I wish I owned my own private jet so I could go visit all my friends all over the US and Canada...sniff...sniff....!!
I love ya all!!! Be blessed!
Yes! a private jet!! Maybe we should put that on our Christmas lists!(One of these days my friend we will figure out a way!)LOL Love the new blog design! We have a Dec. rule for Christmas music but the only one who sticks to it is the Best husband bless his heart, we just can't wait!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the enchiladas...Blessings on your Day!
Christmas. Christmas. Bah Humbug! Ok, until November 28 when Advent begins. Then it's a push to the finish. I love the pumpkin patch header. It's so cute!
ReplyDeletePS: It would be nice to own our plane. Maybe Bill Gates can loan us his.