I have been off here for a while. We have gotten through a rough couple of weeks but we are still standing, Praise God!
One thing that I have learned during the past weeks is this.....we have to ALWAYS keep our connection with God. He is our Father and we need Him. Jesus did everything for us and when we break that connection, things that aren't so tough seem like pulling a semi uphill with our teeth. (That is what I thought of as an example right now..lol!)
I found that as I dealt with challenges, I got so overwhelmed. I yelled at my kids for the dumbest things. I let every little thing bother me. I realized that I wasn't letting God's peace and joy permeate my life and as a result, I was NO joy for ANYONE to be around, including my Sweetheart.
Today is a "soak in the Word" day for me. I MUST have ALL of Him because I need strength to get through the challenges ahead.
Be blessed and stay in the Vine!
Amen...what a great reminder. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteAs mothers and wives, we really do have the power to set the tone of our household, don't we? I love the notion of soaking in the Word. Praying you are left washed and renewed.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your heart with us today!
:)Erin
So true!
ReplyDeleteBlessings on your day!