I am overwhelmed with joy in the Lord my God!!!!! He has turned my mourning into dancing!!!! I prayed to the Lord and He answered me and delivered me from ALL my fears!!!! He delights in blessing me with peace!!! Thanks be to God, Who ALWAYS causes me to triumph!!!! I live in peace and terror does NOT come near me!!!! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world!!!!
Today is the turn-around for me. I am feeling good! I had been dealing with some things....discouragement came for me....fear tried to get in me....hopelessness was knocking on the door......BUT GOD!!!!! God is my refuge and strength!!
I have gotten into the Word heavily today with some Bible reading and all day good Word preaching playing. I have decided that I am NOT curling up and giving up!!
I CANNOT BE DEFEATED AND I WILL NOT QUIT!!!!!
Snow is melting and it is in the 40's and 50's this week!! Woohoo!!!! I am pumped and happy and NO ONE is gonna steal my joy!!!
I am looking forward to Sweetheart putting up a clothes line for me like at our old place and I will start hanging laundry (towels, sheets..you know, easy to dry stuff) and I am so thrilled with thinking about that!!
I have a few herbs potted in my kitchen window and I am peeking in there to see if they are sprouting yet....a little bit of spring early!!!!
Be blessed, dear blog friends and REJOICE in the Lord our God!!!!
Amen!I'm right there with you!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!