( I wrote this about 3 years ago....)
It occurs to me how life is so hard sometimes. It is just downright painful sometimes to live in this world.
Jesus said trials would come. He didn't sugar coat it for us to swallow. But, He said to not let our hearts be troubled. To believe in Him. He said He would never leave us or forsake us. He said that He sent the Comforter. I love the Holy Ghost. He loves me. He is here right now loving us and holding us close to Him. God is faithful and we must believe that. Jesus said that we have His peace. The peace that passes all understanding. The same peace that allowed Je3sus to sleep in the boat while the storm raged on around Him and His disciples. The very same peace that calmed the sea in that same instance.
I am so in love with the Lord. He is my life, my peace, my healing balm, my riches in glory, the lover of my soul, my anchor. I cannot go through one single moment without Him. He holds me together day by day. He quiets my mind when I call on Him and He never accuses or holds anything against me. He is not mad at me. For any reason. He intercedes for me and calls me clean and forgiven. He is not looking for a way to keep me out, but always showing me the way in. I can never do anything that would diminish His love for me. Though I may disappoint Him, and that does grieve me to do so, He is still faithful and calm with me. I am in awe of His great patience with me. Nothing I do surprises Him. Yet, I do all I can to avoid disappointing Him.
"Jesus paid it all. All to Him I owe. Sin had left a crimson stain. He washed it white as snow."
(These words are from songs from Fernando Ortega....wonderful worshipping songs...)I love worshipping Him and I love music to do so sometimes. Music is something precious that the Lord has used in my life to draw me closer to Him in worship.
"I will sing of my Redeemer and His wonderous love to me. On the cruel cross He suffered from the curse to set me free! Song, O, Sing of my Redeemer. With His blood He purchased me. On the cross, He sealed my pardon, paid the debt and made me free!"
I just want to brag and boast on the Lord. He is my hero and all that I am and ever will be. I am so thankful and could never really put words to how grateful I am to Him for saving me.
Amen! He is a good and faithful Father and friend, and Saviour! I am praising with you!
ReplyDeleteHi, Linda, I found you from Home Sanctuary. LOVE this and the previous post about your wonderful hubby.
ReplyDeleteHe is good -- and always here for us! Sweet words that blessed His heart today!
ReplyDeleteAmen, such beautiful words of praise for the One who deserves them all!!
ReplyDelete