Here I am, at home, just hangin' out with God. Had an ice storm this weekend. Not too bad. Still have all our power and stuff so it's all good.
(I have to say something here. I am fed up with letting fear rule me. I have been deliberately NOT blogging some things because of fear of what people would think. I am soooo over it. The Bible says that fear of man is a snare. I refuse to let the enemy control what is bursting to come out of me...so, there are times that I just HAVE to preach it...lol! If what you read here when you visit isn't your cup of tea, so to speak, just pass on by and know that I love ya anyway! But I will not apologize for what I know to be true straight from the Word of God. I am in overflow right now with the joy from the Word!!) Been soaking in the Word and listening to some gooooood preachin'!! Believer's Voice of Victory broadcast with the Copeland's, Joseph Prince....lovin' the grace of God, Rhema instructors from Tulsa...(where Sweetheart went to Bible school) and reading the Word. I am glad for this. I need this.
One thing that I am learning and it is totally setting me free is the fact that because of Jesus' finished work on the Cross, I am loved and forgiven forever. Period. No matter what I do or say, God still loves me unconditionally. Now, you would think I would have known that already. I did, BUT I didn't. Get it? It is really sinking in how much God really loves me. He is not angry with me. He says He remembers my sins NO MORE!! He gave His best for me. I am worth something...everything..in His sight. Does this make me want to just go out and do whatever I want with no regard to His Word? NO WAY!! Just the opposite. It makes me want to obey His Word and just love Him for all His mercy and grace towards me.
Do you get it? God isn't mad at you. For anything. All your mistakes are under the Blood of Jesus. God sees you through Jesus and His sacrifice.
If you have made Jesus the Lord of your life, your Savior...you are NO LONGER a sinner. You are saved by grace. When you say that you are a sinner and can't help it, you are calling what Jesus did on the cross not good enough. Well, what He did for us there BETTER be good enough or we are ALL in trouble! We are called the saints of God in the Word. "I am just an old sinner saved by grace..." NOOOOOO...you cannot be both. A sinner denotes that you are continually sinning. But once you have been saved, sin no longer has dominion over you. It shouldn't be the struggle it once was to do right. Besides, it isn't our own works that make us righteous. It is what Jesus did at the cross. If we could do the right thing on our own, we wouldn't have needed Jesus to die for us, now would we? Jesus' sacrifice was paid so that sin would not lord over you anymore. Do we mess up sometimes and sin, sure...but it was our spirit that got saved when we accepted Christ. Not our flesh. We are to continually put under our flesh... to bring it into submission to the Word of God. Is this always easy? No. But it does not mean that we cannot do it. God never tells us to do something that He doesn't give us the ability to do. He is a just God.
Jesus did NOT die in vain for us. We are redeemed to live a good, fulfilled, happy, healed, prosperous life....John 10:10. If something comes your way that is bad, disease, poverty, lack....it is from the devil. Period.
If it is good, it is from God.
Whew! I better just quit now...I love the Word!
No comments:
Post a Comment