How I wish all knew my God...the maker of heaven and earth....my heart aches for all to know Him the way I do...Restorer, Healer, Provider, Lover, King, Savior......
How do people live without Him? I am convinced that people that do not know God are merely existing...whether they think so or not...that is all they are doing...bacause if they just got a taste of Him....a REAL taste of God, there would be no turning back. You cannot go back..you don't want to. It is as the disciples said when one of Jesus' followers left Him and He turned to ask the others if they were going to leave to....."Lord, where is there to go? You have the sayings of everlasting life"......do you get it? Fall in love with Jesus....our Father is waiting for us with arms open wide! He is right there waiting to take you just the way you are....quit trying to clean yourself up....quit believing the devil's lies that you aren't good enough...Jesus died for us WHILE WE WERE YET SINNERS...He loves you right now, just the way you are. He will help you clean your life up.....think about it....if you could clean up your life without Him, wouldn't you have done it already? Why would we need Him if we could? WE CAN'T....QUIT TRYING!!! It is all about Him...No matter what the world says....Jesus is EVERYTHING...and the ONLY hope for this lost world. Quit thinking it is all a bunch of religious junk and weirdos. Nothing is further from the truth for a REAL believer in God....there is no religion involved....that is a worldly concept...it is a RELATIONSHIP....PERIOD.
I am in awe of Him....I see what He has done for me and my family....we are healthy, blessed, prosperous, full of joy, and saved! Thank you, Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment