Thursday, October 14, 2010

Simple Things Thursday



My friend, Katherine, over at http://katharinesthoughts.blogspot.com/....that is the best I can do for a link....I tried....
Anyway, her simple thing was books....how I would love to expound, but I will go a bit further...
My simple thing for today is 'writing'. I love to write. I love to journal. I have come to the conclusion that I am to 'write the vision and make it plain' for the next generation. I have journals that I have written from years ago. I also love to write and blog online. I actually have enough blog posts to publish a book....and I believe that is what God is calling me to do...but not sure how to go about it. I need to pray more about it.
I love to just sit and listen around me and hear what is going on....even the silence speaks to me. Right now I am listening to the movie, 'Castaway' in the living room while my dryer is running in the laundry room. I have our oldest daughter here today not feeling well. Her fiance is working so she is here to just soak in the peace and comfort of our home. She knows she will never have to go elsewhere for her mama. I am always going to be her mama. I prayed over her and believe God's healing is working in her right now....
Back to my simple thing...writing....see what I mean? I could just go on and on here. I do know this one thing tho...when I TRY to sit and blog, I cannot. But when it just comes to me to write, it is NO EFFORT really at all...can anyone relate? It is like it is flowing out of me...like right now. No struggle at all. Sometimes when I go back and read what I have written or blogged, I cannot even fathom how I would have said that...it sounds so perfect....then I KNOW it was God....please don't think I am vain about this...I can do NOTHING without HIM. Every gift or talent we all have is all from HIM.
Wow! This simple thing turned into a LONG thing....LOL! Blessings to all!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I can sooo relate. Writing is sometimes like breathing for me...it just happens. Thanks for linking up today. Don't worry about figuring out the link... I'm just glad to read your simple things and I'm so glad you join in!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete