Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sleepy Thoughts...

Here I am at almost 11pm and not sleeping. This past week I have slept better than I have in a long time.....why not tonight? Not sure. But I have a sneaking suspicion that it is the new book I am currently enthralled in!!!
My sister in law suggested I check out an author by the name of Francine Rivers. Now I know some of you may already know who she is and have even read some of her stuff, but this book is new to me. I almost wish it were a series. It is almost like the Yada Yada House of Hope books in a way.....the story and all I mean.
It is called, A Scarlet Thread. A very good read. I still have yet to find where it leads......more to follow on that.
Well, I think I am finally getting sleepy. I need to go to bed and just really sleep sweetly...thank you, Lord, for that promise!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read that one by Francine Rivers, but you should read the Voice in the Wind series or and Shofar Blew. These are amazing books. I'm reading the Yada Yada series again so that I read the House of Hope series. Good reading!

    PS: Check out Good Reads.com. You can mark the books you've read and list the books you want to read. Check and out and if you like it friend me.!

    ReplyDelete