Helloooo!! I didn't want to blog until I had some good pics for ya, but thought I better get on here anyway. I need to get some pics taken....good ones.
We are moved and the bitter cold winds and weather have settled in...whew!! So glad we did not have to move in the middle of that! God is faithful. Just in time.
You know, God is always right on time. Sometimes when we don't get what we want right when we want it, we get frustrated and then it turns to impatience. Sometimes God takes us right up to the point of no return, where we think it is almost too late...but then He just shows up. Perfect timing everytime. We are thinking, "whew! That was close! Thank you, Lord, but could you not cut it so close next time?!"
No, that was just us, THINKING we needed what we needed sooner. Our flesh thinking it knew more than God maybe?
I don't know about you, but when I go back through the memories of my mind and rehearse all the victories that God has given us, I have to just trust Him. He has never failed us in all we have been through. Like I said, it may seem too close for comfort in some things, but He is NEVER late and ALWAYS right on time!
Let the peace of God be your umpire....let that peace make the call. If you are antsy and unsettled, wait. Get still before Him and let Him minister His peace and ask for His wisdom.
All will be well. Everything is going to be ALL-right!
Welcome back my friend! Well said... I am enjoying a day of peace today,blessings on yours...and yes, we want pics!
ReplyDelete